Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sugar Buzz: The Rolling Pin

The Rolling Pin is a Russian bakery in Fitchburg with hearty soups and an incredible bakery display. It's run by former art teacher and pastry chef Tanya Laiter.
Have you seen a black and white cookie this big?

catandcookieDanie hadn't. I can't even begin to describe the enormity of their strawberry cream puffs and the detail on some of their cookies.
No cats were fed in the taking of this picture.
The Rolling Pin Bake Shop
2935 South Fish Hatchery Road
Fitchburg, WI 53711
(608) 270-9611

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:49 PM

    This cat is simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:36 PM

    That's my kitty! And his name is spelled Danie, so its closer to Diane since that is what I based his name off of.. but anyways.. that's my kitty! I hope you didn't feed him that cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack and Danie were more interested in a fly on the ceiling than Russian pastry. Danie had to check out this humungo cookie as I was taking pictures. Maybe he wanted a head shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:15 PM

    I never knew the cat spelled his name that way. Maybe that is way he pesters me in the wee hours of the morning.
    Mum of Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:08 AM

    Why not a spelling cat, your dog does product reviews.

    ReplyDelete

No Spam Zone