Friday, October 30, 2009

Fartwood Manor

pumpkin
One of my blogger buds, displaced ched pals, and fantasy football rivals, Mary Ruth, goes all out on Halloween. She sent in a few shots from her front lawn, aka, Fartwood Manor.
She's got her cemetery, pumpkin totem, and a podcast from last year on her blog.
They get about 300 trick-or-treaters, I might buy something for a neighbor's kid or dog.
They use a fogger for their pre-Halloween party, I go to Parent's Night on State Street if I can find parking close enough.

The thing about moving from Wisconsin to Cali, pumpkins don't last and leaves have to be pilfered from around the neighborhood.
Thanks, Robot Monster!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! So far the pumpkins have remained intact...but we had to wait till last night to carve them up! And the windy day we had on Tuesday blew away most of our leaves....oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I can think of a lawn or two I'd like to dump on Fartwood. Getting ready for the party? I'm out the door to State.

    ReplyDelete

No Spam Zone